2016 Texas Southern Football Schedule [Updated 12/10/2015]

Hey guys football ticket sales are up by triple digit percentages! I haven't seen any promotions but doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe the new coach is driving the success of season ticket sales????

Read below

http://hbcusports.com/2016/08/25/te...aign-results-in-season-ticket-sales-increase/
That and there was the All In Campaign that helped drive up some of those sales. With winning, the sales will continue to rise and be meteoric. http://www.tsusports.com/documents/2015/10/19/Im_in_2015b.pdf?id=522

My sources are saying Jay Christophe is out for the season with a knee injury. He was killing the game when he got hurt in the opener. He will graduate in December with an engineering degree. Hurts will be the starter moving forward

My sources are saying Jay Christophe is out for the season with a knee injury. He was killing the game when he got hurt in the opener. He will graduate in December with an engineering degree. Hurts will be the starter moving forward
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT

Apparently, Christophe is smart ... engineering (or any STEM degree) is no joke. At least we know he has a bright future ahead of him ... engineers start off making good money. I'm so happy TSU added engineering, it makes us that much more stronger as a university.

Hopefully Hurt is a big surprise. And now Christophe is out, hopefully he gets enough reps to be actually effective in the game.

We have a chance to beat HBU, I will be listening online. Go Tigers. What's funny is I never even seen HBU campus and I bet it's not far from TSU

Damn, I did not know I had the Root Southwest channel until just now, now I can watch TSU football games from home. I should be able to give a better assessment of the team after today's game. Despite the loss, I think we are still in contention for the SWAC Championship.

This HBU game is hard too watch. The defense is doing a respectable job but the offense .... Christophe will be missed. Behind the line on offense we too small and that's hurting us. Plus we can't seem to run one play ... i don't know if it's b/c defense blitzing or our offense f*ing up

So I stopped watching the game after early 3rd Qtr b/c I knew we were gonna lose. It was painful to see the offense get slammed by what I thought was a mediocre defense. Our O-line was bigger than their D-line so I just dont understand. The offense is too slow to get in motion. The one improvement I see is the new running back, he did way better than the guy before him who ran into other Tigers almost every play (I doubt he worked out over the summer). The defense looked solid last week and they did yesterday. The problem = QB and Offense. It wasn't a fun game to watch unfortunately

The comeback fell short, but the turnaround wasn't expected in year 1 for me. Year 2 is where it's at. The only thing I hope for this season is a winning record. Anything about .500 and I won't be mad... not happy, just not mad.

Replay of the game:

The MVSU game should be a win and a confidence boost. Hopefully we can get a good crowd in BBVA following those 2 losses.

Back