2016 Texas Southern Football Schedule [Updated 12/10/2015]

We were up 28-7 early on Grambling, but two big quick scores threw us off and we never came back from that.

TSU Football showed heart this season and now Haywood will have a full recruiting season.

Keep this in mind: He was 1-11 at Miami (OH) his first year... he came back the following season and was 8-4, won the MAC East title, won MAC Coach of the Year, and the MAC Championship game over then-10-2 NIU.

We ended the season just like I stated a couple weeks ago on this thread ... a win against wack ass UAPB and a losses to SU and GSU. No surprise. Next year my expectations are higher, I'm expecting to go undefeated in SWAC or one loss

I see Grambling O-Line is terrible against a solid defense. That's what's gonna be their downfall next year. Listen to me coach, let's get a strong line and secondary to win conference next season. Grambling will be the favorite again so let's prepare

NCCU would've won if it wasn't for that dumb ass que running around the whole stadium throwing "the que" sign. All the press is essentially blaming him for the loss. I think had they tied, they would've eventually won b/c of the momentum being on their side

Last edited:
Back