2015-2016 TSU Tigers Basketball Schedule, Roster, & TV Information [UPDATED 12/24/15]

I knew it, I knew we were missing people and I forgot about Griffin. he should just skip the last game .... Assberry can recruit but he can't coach
I think that we'll have our full roster after the fall semester is over, just like we did last year.

Watch today's game against Howard:

According to the stream, the game is at 5pm and not 1pm as previously mentioned.

Didn't like the fact that we lost to Howard (we lost to Norfolk State last year), but we'd better beat UTSA on Wednesday

Looks like D. Griffin had a hella of a debut against SFA! 17 points 12 rebounds ... double double. I think we still missing a few guys tho

He debuted against SFA and also had a good showing then. I wasn't able to catch this game so someone else may need to reign in to see what happened at the end of the game with the defensive breakdown that allowed all those 3's.

EDIT: I believe we have the full squad now. No more new additions for this year.

If you ask me this early in the season what I think about the season so far... all I'll say is defensively we aren't getting the job done.

I erased what I wrote as to not jinx anything, but the SWAC conference will be a bit more interesting this year.

Back