Texas Southern Midnight Madness (Halloween Madness) 2013

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
Just got word that the tentative date for Midnight Madness is October 25th, in case you're trying to clear your calendars! :D

RE: Texas Southern Midnight Madness 2013

Do you know if their going to have any special guest performing?

Dynamite pid=383 dateline=1381342239 said:
Do you know if their going to have any special guest performing?
I haven't heard anything, but if something changes I'll let it be known.

Just received word that it's not happening this year after all:
Sorry, but due to our budget cuts this year we’ve been unable to find available funding to support Midnight Madness for basketball.  If there are any changes, I will let you know.
:(

this is why it is important for us to support our school and one of the reasons TigerFans.net was created to help prevent issues like this to occur

Nelson pid=381 dateline=1381331360 said:
Just got word that the tentative date for Midnight Madness is October 25th, in case you're trying to clear your calendars! :D

Why hasn't this been formally advertised to those alums and supporters off campus ... uh who's in charge of athletics PR?!! Ugh. I just might have to send a "wake-up, get on yo job" email ....

I expect the best from TSU and TSU personnel. When I don't get it I never hesitate to let them know to get it right. From Freshman Year to now, nothing changed lol. I remember when they almost messed up my housing, after I got done with them that one time I didn't have any more problems with that dept anymore and they became better organized (to me).

Nelson pid=418 dateline=1382737617 said:
Look up about 3 posts. :)

oh .... I did a google search and led me here.  I thought it was coming up so yea.  Thanks Nelson.

Okay well looks like they found some money:

[attachment=59]
Texas Southern University Midnight Madness
OCTOBER 31, 2013

Located in the H&PE Arena from 7-9PM
COSTUME PARTY FOLLOWING from 9-11PM

Attachments

• TSU-Midnight-Madness-2013.jpg
    TSU-Midnight-Madness-2013.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 0

The Texas Southern University men's and women's basketball teams will be officially introduced to Tiger Nation on Thursday as the programs get set to host Halloween Madness on October 31st from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.

There will be complimentary admission to the event which is being hosted in conjunction with UPC. Doors will open at 6:30 pm and there will be a full slate of fun filled activities throughout the night. For more information please call (713) 313-6829.

Somebody forgot to spell check on this flyer (baksetball reconginition):
[attachment=60]

Attachments

• 2dVKGIg.jpg
    2dVKGIg.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1
Back