Texas Southern Sports Signees 2015-2016

I see no press release ... none of these newer recruits are official (in my book) until there's a press release lol I've seen in the past where people signed but did not show up on the roster.

I see no press release ... none of these newer recruits are official (in my book) until there's a press release lol I've seen in the past where people signed but did not show up on the roster.
Happens quite often, but I'm putting this out there unofficially as I see anyone come up.

Right .... the Chron reported on the LSU transfer however TSU has not. I guess they're waiting until the beginning of the new school year. The athletic website is pretty quiet over the summer.

Speaking of, I do not want to drive way out to Prairie View for the Labor Day Classic .... I might not go this year. I wish they keep it in Houston at NRG .... Prairie View is in the middle of nowhere.

Speaking of, I do not want to drive way out to Prairie View for the Labor Day Classic .... I might not go this year. I wish they keep it in Houston at NRG .... Prairie View is in the middle of nowhere.
I'm sure many people feel the same way, but I expect it to be at or near sold out with this being the first game in their brand new stadium.

Press release added for Shanterria Cobb (Hopkins sister)...

Back