Meet The Tiger Fans

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
So let's have it... who are you? are you an alumni (if so what year did you graduate)? are you a former athlete? etc...

Nelson said:
So let's have it... who are you? are you an alumni (if so what year did you graduate)? are you a former athlete? etc...

Alumni, Class of 2008 .... And I made TSU more relevant some might say lol

TXSUDFWTIGER said:
Nelson said:

Alumni, Class of 2008 .... And I made TSU more relevant some might say lol

More relevant? Explain lol

I'm Nelson... Class of 2011, Computer Science major, originally from the Austin area, but have been in Houston since TSU

Also I'm a Tiger Fan who currently lives in DFW and I was a business major.

But basically I say that b/c I've encountered many people who had negative misconceptions about TSU and once they met me and heard about my special accomplishments (partially as a result of TSU), my job title, witness how eloquent I write & speak, and what I have to say about my alma mater ... their perception and respect for TSU drastically changes for the better. I hate to potentially come across as pretentious or a snob but you did ask lol ... I'm actually very down-to-earth and don't think I'm better than anybody, true talk.

TXSUDFWTIGER said:
Also I'm a Tiger Fan who currently lives in DFW and I was a business major.

But basically I say that b/c I've encountered many people who had negative misconceptions about TSU and once they met me and heard about my special accomplishments (partially as a result of TSU), my job title, witness how eloquent I write & speak, and what I have to say about my alma mater ... their perception and respect for TSU drastically changes for the better. I hate to potentially come across as pretentious or a snob but you did ask lol ... I'm actually very down-to-earth and don't think I'm better than anybody, true talk.

Not pretentious at all... that's good stuff to hear! Almost everyone I know personally does these same things on a daily basis and they too are great representations for our great university.

Political Science major Class of 2007 (December graduate); AKA-Gamma Psi 2006; former SGA President; big football and basketball supporter.

My name is Josh .. Known as BOOK to the world of Band
Former member of the Ocean Of Soul!
I came here to help put this site on the MAP!

Book pid=470 dateline=1384837609 said:
My name is Josh .. Known as BOOK to the world of Band
Former member of the Ocean Of Soul!
I came here to help put this site on the MAP!
Welcome to the boards!

Back