HATS Off to Texas Southern University and PG Entertainment

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
HATS Off to Texas Southern University and PG Entertainment: Successful Presentation of CROWNS, a National Stage Play

"When I wear my hat I feel powerful, sexy, like a Diva, inspired, motivated, strong, fashionable, in style, humble, like I’m wearing a prized possession inherited from my mother, in control, like my grandmother left me her crowning glory, like I’m going to see the king."

Those were some of the words expressed by many of the nearly 1,800 individuals who attended a two-day presentation of the national stage play CROWNS at Texas Southern University’s Sawyer Auditorium on campus last Friday and Saturday, Feb. 21st and March 1st. The event drew a virtual list of who’s who in Houston.

Spotted on the first rows were Mrs. Doris Ratliff, who chaired the honorary committee; Mrs. Marlene Petry, who chaired the executive committee; Mrs. Stephanie Nellons Paige, an honorary committee Member; TSU’s First Lady Mrs. Docia Rudley, an honorary committee member...

Continue reading: http://forwardtimesonline.com/2013/index.php/state-local/item/1006-hats-off-to-texas-southern-university-and-pg-entertainment-successful-presentation-of-crowns-a-national-stage-play

Back