9/17 | Grambling State University* | Grambling, LA | 3:00 PM
9/23 | Mississippi Valley State University* | Itta Bena, MS | 7:00 PM
9/24 | Jackson State University* | Jackson, MS | 4:00 PM
9/27 | Houston Baptist University | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM
9/30 | Prairie View A&M University* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM

10/3 | Alabama State University* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM
10/4 | Alabama A&M University* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM
10/14 | Alcorn State University* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM
10/15 | Southern University* | H&PE Arena | 2:00 PM (Dig Pink Event)
10/20 | Mississippi Valley State University* | H&PE Arena | 7:00 PM
10/21 | Jackson State University* | H&PE Arena | 4:30 PM

10/27 | Prairie View A&M University* | Prairie View, TX | 6:30 PM

11/4 | Alabama A&M University* | Hunstville, AL | 6:30 PM
11/5 | Alabama State University* | Montgomery, AL | 5:00 PM
11/11 | Southern University* | Baton Rouge, LA | 1:00 PM
11/12 | Alcorn State University* | Lorman, MS | TBA
11/14 | Grambling State University* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM
11/15 | University of Arkansas - Pine Bluff* | H&PE Arena | 6:30 PM

11/18-20 | SWAC Tournament | Jackson, MS | TBA
Bold denotes all HOME games
(*) denotes all SWAC Conference games

Head Coach: Jocelyn Adams
Assistant Coaches: Gabrielle Floyd & Tabori Grayson

TSU needs to fire the volleyball coach ... our volleyball team is not good and lack fundmentals. They may beat other terrible SWAC schools but they will never beat your average DI teams outside the conference

TSU needs to fire the volleyball coach ... our volleyball team is not good and lack fundmentals. They may beat other terrible SWAC schools but they will never beat your average DI teams outside the conference
I caught their game out here last season against Arizona State and they hung in there, but there were some fundamentals missing it seemed. I can't speak too much on it thought because I'm no volleyball expert.

I caught their game out here last season against Arizona State and they hung in there, but there were some fundamentals missing it seemed. I can't speak too much on it thought because I'm no volleyball expert.
I guarantee we will not win a game that is not a SWAC Opponent ... we have capable players but just a bad coaching staff. I'm a VB expert

we do not put any money into volleyball therefore if you fire her you will get the same caliber head coach.

we do not put any money into volleyball therefore if you fire her you will get the same caliber head coach.
What's most disappointing is the conditioning. One game I watched the girls hit 90% of the balls into the net or out of bounds and just an overall lazy effort because they were tired. That's unacceptable.

I think they can find someone who loves the game and a better coach for the same price. May take time but doable.

What's most disappointing is the conditioning. One game I watched the girls hit 90% of the balls into the net or out of bounds and just an overall lazy effort because they were tired. That's unacceptable.

I think they can find someone who loves the game and a better coach for the same price. May take time but doable.
I think this may be our year to win the conference though I believe the freshman we have starting now is going to get the job done as a setter

Again that's not saying much considering the caliber of play in the conference right now, I'll know how good we are soon enough but I always have high expectations only to be lowered once I see the stats and team in action. They are definitely the prettiest athletes on campus ... always are.

I think this may be our year to win the conference though I believe the freshman we have starting now is going to get the job done as a setter

Back