2014-2015 Texas Southern Season Ticket Package Information

Nelson

TigerFans Premium
Emailed message below:
Attached is pricing information for your 2014-2015 season tickets. There may be a very small increase in the overall price of season tickets for the upcoming year since we are playing six home games at BBVA Compass Stadium.  Although we have an additional game, our goal has been to keep the total package prices as close to last year’s price as possible.  With that in mind, your total increase will range from $1 to $5 per season ticket package depending on your seating location.

You can expect to receive a renewal notice electronically within the next seven to 10 working days.  It will include your account with your seating location(s) and additional add-on items (parking, basketball games, etc.) from the 2013-2014 sports year.  As long as you renew your season tickets each year, you will retain your same seats year-after-year.  For those who would like to change from your previous seating location(s), we will be able to accommodate you once the system is ready for the 2014 football season.  Once everything is in place, the system will send you a renewal notice and confirmation via the email address we have on file for you from last year.  We anticipate having everything in place shortly.

Thanks for your continued support of the TSU athletics program.  If you have any questions, contact me at the email address listed below.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Harlan Stefann Robinson[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Athletics Marketing & Promotions Manager[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Texas Southern University[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]*:  3100 Cleburne Street | Houston, Texas 77004[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif](:  713/313-4355 | 7:  713/313-1934 or 1045[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]8:  [email protected] [/font]
[attachment=138]

Attachments

• StadiumTixPackBreakdown2014-2015.pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 9
Nelson pid=1132 dateline=1403213519 said:
Emailed message below:

Man football has definitely been quiet since Spring.  What's going on over there? I don't know if it's good or bad thing. I get automatic google news alert about TSU to my phone and not one has been about football .... only sport I've gotten over the last couple months really has been basketball related.

TXSUDFWTIGER pid=1151 dateline=1404586804 said:
Man football has definitely been quiet since Spring.  What's going on over there? I don't know if it's good or bad thing.  I get automatic google news alert about TSU to my phone and not one has been about football .... only sport I've gotten over the last couple months really has been basketball related.

I haven't heard much either, but I'm assuming they're preparing for a turnaround season. LAW DAWG had some new information on a few new guys here: http://www.tigerfans.net/boards/showthread.php?tid=239&pid=1154#pid1154

Nelson pid=1156 dateline=1404833636 said:
I haven't heard much either, but I'm assuming they're preparing for a turnaround season. LAW DAWG had some new information on a few new guys here: http://www.tigerfans.net/boards/showthread.php?tid=239&pid=1154#pid1154
 Cool, I just don't understand why all the "bigger" games (HC, GSU, JSU) are early and all the not so big games are late.  Everybody knows later games are best for SWAC football. Also I heard that the GSU game is at Delmar, I hope that isn't true b/c that would be ridiculous and I'll be emailing someone about it.

[attachment=140]

Attachments

• xlarge_FB7825.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yDj6w3T3u8.png
    xlarge_FB7825.jpg.pagespeed.ic.yDj6w3T3u8.png
    683.2 KB · Views: 5
Back